Beauty Glam Soak-Off Gel Polish
Soak-Off Gel Polish applies like polish and cures in a LED lamp in 30 seconds, or 2 minutes in traditional UV lamps. Gel polish stays on nails for up to 3 weeks with no chipping or peeling, and soaks completely off in only 10 - 15 minutes.
What We Do
- Sanitize the nails and your hands, ensuring that cuticles are pushed back.
- Clean the surrounding nail plate, before shaping the natural nail.
- Gently remove the shine off your nails using a buffer of your choice, then remove any dust with a cleanser.
- Apply one coat of pH bond to the nail plate, followed by foundation gel.
- Cure nails under your LED/UV lamp.
- Choose your Soak-Off Gel Polish & apply in a thin application.
- Cure nails under your LED/UV lamp again and repeat the same process until your desired color is achieved.
- Apply your gel sealer from cuticle to free edge using a thin, light application.
- Cure nails under your LED/UV lamp, then wipe off the tacky surface with a cleanser.
- Finish by applying your chosen cuticle oil to the skin surrounding the nail.